[squeak-dev] Limitations of Senders of Literals :-)

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Tue Dec 3 15:15:01 UTC 2019

I wonder whether [cmd]+[shift]+[n] should work on literals, too...

Currently, "references to it" only works with global identifiers such as class names.

Maybe the actual issue is that "references to it" does not work with literals? Well, I don't care whether that feature is triggered through [cmd]+[shift]+[n] or [cmd]+[n]...

Best,
Marcel