[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Morphic-mt.1601.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 21:29:07 UTC 2019

-1.  I couldn't stand a similar feature in Pharo, where selecting "browse"
on something would try really hard to produce "something" if it couldn't
find a class, it'd try implementors.

"Implementors" is used when I want to trace message flow throug a system,
this is _totally different_ than browsing the behaviors of a class.
Unifying these two things in the IDE under one command is detrimental.
Please don't do it or, if you must, please protect the current function
with a preference.

Best,
  Chris