[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Monticello-ct.707.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sat Dec 7 14:58:16 UTC 2019

A new version of Monticello was added to project The Inbox:
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Monticello-ct.707.mcz

Name: Monticello-ct.707
Author: ct
Time: 7 December 2019, 3:58:13.941146 pm
UUID: c5c14d57-ee2d-214d-81bf-b20eee03e2e5
Ancestors: Monticello-ct.706

Make modal MC tools more robust against multiprocessing

In certain simultation scenarios, is it possible that the parent process is not the active process, but still alive. I do not see any reason why we should forbid this case.

To watch a difference, for example, you can save a Monticello version and in the dialog window, inspect the accept button and do "[model perform: actionSelector] fork" on it. This works now.

=============== Diff against Monticello-ct.706 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: MCTool>>answer: (in category 'morphic ui') -----
  answer: anObject
+ 	(modalProcess notNil and: [modalProcess isTerminated])
- 	(modalProcess notNil and: [modalProcess ~~ Processor activeProcess])
  		ifTrue: [^self inform: 'This modal dialog was interrupted, please close it'].
  	modalValue := anObject.
  	self close.!