[squeak-dev] Create new trait in Browser

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Sun Dec 8 16:46:07 UTC 2019

That might be nice. But I think this is too many steps ahead for now.

Today the templates are invoked either
- via empty selection (for a new class deriving from Object), or
- the class menu (to make subclasses of the selected class).
The trait template should be available somewhere similar.

Hooking into the menus is probably much easier than extending the
auto-completion. The unsent method addSpecialMenu: looks like it was
already done or considered at some point, but then got dropped or was
overlooked and forgotten.