[squeak-dev] Context >> #tempNamed:(put:)

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Dec 11 11:02:55 UTC 2019

Hi all, I know we are in feature freeze, but that won't stop me from having {fun with, new ideas for} Squeak :-)

So please have a look at the following mini-changeset. It implements #tempNamed: and #tempNamed:put: on Context, which I personally find quite useful when debugging and working with Context objects.

Print it:

thisContext sender tempNamed: #value put: 42

:-)

Feedback welcome as always!

Best,

Christoph