[squeak-dev] Possible buggy senders of Class >> #category?

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Dec 13 19:54:12 UTC 2019

Hi Marcel,

weird, I cannot reproduce this.

"Class allSubInstances select: [:c | c category isNil]"

gives me a handful Player subclasses.

<http://www.hpi.de/>

> "ReleaseBuilder prepareSourceCode; clearCaches"
I can't execute this, I have too many packages installed that override critical system methods ...

(It would be great if we had some "recover stashed code" logic someday: If a package is uninstalled, don't remove all extension methods, but check for previous versions that are not in the package which is currently to be uninstalled and, if found, revert to the latest original version.)

Best,
Christoph