[squeak-dev] porting VW code to squeak

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Thu Dec 19 14:50:03 UTC 2019

> ...  lots of differently named classes ...

So, you can try out Squeak's environments for that? :-)

Best,
Marcel
Am 17.12.2019 22:01:49 schrieb tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org>:

> On 2019-12-17, at 2:32 AM, Marcel Taeumel wrote:
>
> Hi Tim,
>
> if you stumble upon some GUI stuff to convert, just ask. :-)

There's only a modest amount of UI to fiddle with since much of the system is Seaside/browser based. And in fact I'm hoping to find a way to use some of Craig's amazing work to make the current local-UI be web based.

RIght now there are fun issues around namespaces, shared variables, and of course, lots of differently named classes etc. Such fun!

tim
Useful random insult:- His outgoing message starts with, "Hello, Mr. Answering Machine."