[squeak-dev] porting VW code to squeak

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Dec 20 14:06:40 UTC 2019

If I recall correctly, Jakob (jr) could successfully load a second FileDirectory implementation into Squeak using the environments. Maybe he can help out?

Best,
Marcel
Am 19.12.2019 21:52:37 schrieb tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org>:

> On 2019-12-19, at 6:50 AM, Marcel Taeumel wrote:
>
> > ... lots of differently named classes ...
>
> So, you can try out Squeak's environments for that? :-)
If I had ever read anything that appeared to explain them and the tools to use them without going insane, I might try. Personally I think it unlikely to work. Happy to be shown evidence to the contrary.

tim
Strange OpCodes: MW: Multiply Work