[squeak-dev] porting VW code to squeak

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Fri Dec 20 15:07:31 UTC 2019

Hi,

I loaded FileSystem-Git in a different environment where the FileSystem
classes for Squeak were named like they are in Pharo (without the FS
prefix, which was especially troublesome for the class "Path").

Environments don't take away the effort of adapting the interface (messages
sent and methods) though.

Kind regards,
Jakob