[squeak-dev] Service Browser for 5.3 release

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Dec 20 21:16:49 UTC 2019

If somebody that knows what the Services Browser is for, what it does, how to use it etc could add some Help Browser pages relating to it, I suspect it might become more useful. It seems to be a sort-of Preferences tool but even fewer of the entries have helpful help messages to provide any clues about what the intent is.
How would we use the keyboard shortcuts?
Are any of the items in it actually used - I've not done an exhaustive check but some sampling finds no actual usage.

tim
Strange OpCodes: CLOUT: Call Long-distance On Unused Telephone