[squeak-dev] Preference settings for 5.3 release

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 09:56:36 UTC 2019

Hi Elliot,

> Forgive me for encouraging you to proselytize on e.g. Quora.  Do you have a blog?  I'd love to read your impressions and criticisms.

I am flattered, really:)

At the moment I am putting some effort in the Video medium. I think it is extremely important to get people to try Squeak, they must see it in action. It is very very difficult to explain in textual form what it can do and why it is different. It is difficult for the reader to get the idea. (it was very difficult for me, and I am very much trained in learning by the book)

When I produce something new I publish it in Linkedin.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicola-mingotti-2612a940

I usually copy the link also in Reddit "smalltalk" channel.

I try to keep updated also the Swiki.

If you have other suggestion of where to publish/link things or share points of view let me know. I will try to be there as well.

bye
Nicola