[squeak-dev] Bug? Alt+Num no longer autocompletes arguments (on linux)

Beckmann, Tom Tom.Beckmann at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Dec 31 09:05:07 UTC 2019

Hi Nicolas,

this allows the texteditor to use alt+num again on my linux, however all other shortcuts no longer work with ctrl (with duplicate all enabled), only with alt. Changing to "swap" makes both modifiers act as ctrl, rather than alt.

I use http://files.squeak.org/trunk/Squeak5.3beta-19301-64bit/Squeak5.3beta-19301-64bit-201911282316-Linux.zip as VM.

Thank you for your help!
Tom