[squeak-dev] Sorry about g/inbox/FFI-Tests-cbc.9.mcz

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Thu Feb 7 15:56:49 UTC 2019

Too long since I use Squeak (mostly Cuis for some time).

I was trying to submit the attached as a new package version.

The added FFI unit test is for big structs and to check changes I made
for the arm64/aarch64 FFI.

I am only running arm+Linux and would appreciate help in getting the
FFI-tests properly packaged and any testing on other systems.

Also, the latest VMMaker and opensmalltalk-vm updates should pass green
on the aarch64/arm64 stack+spur vm (no Cog yet).  The arm64 VM should
run Squeak & Cuis.  Not yet Pharo.

Any help appreciated!

-KenD