[squeak-dev] Squeak and Tonel

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Thu Feb 14 16:57:57 UTC 2019

Yes that is true, I have a fork of the Pharo Tonel repository, but I don't
work on it often because I do not use it myself.

The current state is that you can have Tonel repositories in Monticello and
they handle like FileTree repositories without metadata. Which means pretty
awkward, since you cannot access any history from the tools. Moreover there
are no method timestamps because Tonel does not store them.

Here it is:  https://github.com/j4yk/tonel/tree/squeak
I see that I have not adapted the readme file for the proper install
procedure yet... sorry.

The plan is to integrate the serializer/deserializer with the Git tooling
that you can obtain from the Do menu since Squeak 5.2, which should vastly
improve the usability.

Am Do., 14. Feb. 2019, 16:54 hat Fabio Niephaus <lists at fniephaus.com>
geschrieben: