[squeak-dev] Squeak and Tonel

Hilaire hilaire at drgeo.eu
Mon Feb 18 09:04:11 UTC 2019

Yes, please cool down, this is a pathetic spectacle. What is needed in
our community is cooperation, and we can extend it to humanity if we
want to overcome the greatest difficulties ahead of us...

We have the right to not agree, but we have the moral obligation to
respect each other and keep the discussion gentle.

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu