[squeak-dev] SketchEditor drawing area not resizing with window resize

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 19:49:15 UTC 2019

Preference unlimitedPaintArea to true will open the painting in full
screen. Except top menu border on desktop.

The resizing with halo handle is a bit tricky to get to work because of the
way the paint area is initialized.
One can not easily override bounds: without tripping one self during
initialization.

Cheers,
Karl