[squeak-dev] SketchEditor drawing area not resizing with window resize

StephenASmith ssmith2112 at outlook.com
Fri Feb 22 00:21:14 UTC 2019

Thanks Bert, another option I didn't even think of (the world's paint
handle). Which led me to the real solution to my problem - I need to bring
up the halos on my playfield and select the paint handle for it - voila, I
now have a way to draw a line right across the playfield, no matter how wide
it is.

For some reason, it never occurred to me to use the paint handle. I was
drawing things on my playfield by dragging a sketch object onto it for each
item I wanted to draw. This is kind of a forehead-slapping moment for me.

Bert Freudenberg wrote