[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-kfr.1480.mcz

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Thu Feb 28 22:47:46 UTC 2019

Hi Karl,

You changed both the preamble and the postscript of the package, which
means that both scripts will be evaluated on update. You also left the
previous preamble and postscript in place (which were not very user
friendly, because they mangled with preferences), which means that those
preference changes will be applied again when your version or Morphic is
loaded.
So, if I update my image which has deprecation warnings disabled, my
setting will be erased and the deprecation warnings will be enabled by
the postscript. In an unfortunate scenario such change could render my
image unresponsive.

When you update any of these scripts, please make sure that only things
that need to be evaluated for the current .mcm stay there. Delete
everything else from the scripts.

Levente