[squeak-dev] [Please Review] Some updates for resize grips

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Jan 4 11:43:44 UTC 2019

Hi, there.

Please find attached a change set that basically changes AbstractResizerMorph and its subclasses. I pursued the following two goals:

1. Fix a bug with occlusion culling in windows that occured due to misplaced corner grips. (See SystemWindowTests).
2. Make all resize grips compatible with UserInterfaceTheme.

Please try it out, review the code, and tell me any issues about that update. I plan to put it into trunk in a few days.

Best,
Marcel