[squeak-dev] The Trunk: System-tpr.1048.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Mon Jan 7 01:40:43 UTC 2019

tim Rowledge uploaded a new version of System to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/System-tpr.1048.mcz

Name: System-tpr.1048
Author: tpr
Time: 6 January 2019, 5:40:30.923283 pm
UUID: bac3c975-3c4b-441c-a8b2-3bb950f50631
Ancestors: System-pre.1047

Start to clean up theFileServices list of registered classes; CornerGripMorph really shouldn't be there.
By initialising the registry and rebuilding it we solve that small issue.
I'll assume that the initialize method will get run when loading this patch.

=============== Diff against System-pre.1047 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: FileServices class>>initialize (in category 'accessing') -----
  initialize
  	"FileServices initialize"
+ 	FileReaderRegistry := nil.
  	Smalltalk allClassesDo:[:aClass|
  		(aClass class includesSelector: #fileReaderServicesForFile:suffix:)
  			ifTrue:[self registerFileReader: aClass]].!