[squeak-dev] MC 'check all packages for changes' fails because WebClient-Core-ul.116 is missing

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Jan 8 02:01:08 UTC 2019

Just tried 'check all packages for changes' (twice) and it stops part way through because the package 'WebClient-Core-ul.116' is not found in MCFileBasedRepository>>#versionWithInfo:ifAbsent:

It seems to be looking in my package-cache at that point but I have no idea how this particular bit works. In the debugger I see that my repositories here are  {a MCCacheRepository(/home/pi/Squeak/package-cache) . a MCHttpRepository(http://source.squeak.org/squeak52)}. Maybe that has something to do with it?

tim
Strange OpCodes: RLBMI: Ruin Logic Board Multiple Indexed