[squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board Election 2019

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Mon Jan 14 14:44:38 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Thank you everyone for stepping up early!

We have 4 candidates for 7 board seats.

Craig Latta
Tim Rowledge
Marcel Taeumel
Bert Freudenberg

and 7 days left before voting starts.  Please encourage people you know to
run for the board!  Send them an email, encourage them to run.  Consider
running yourself.  If you have been an active member of the Squeak
community or one of our sister communities please consider running!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum