[squeak-dev] clockPolicy (Re: The Inbox: Chronology-Tests-ul.15.mcz)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Jan 15 01:47:56 UTC 2019

Thanks Levente for the test update.

All:

For background on Time class>>clockPolicy, below is the explanation from
my original commit notice in the UTCDateAndTime repository.

My personal preference would be to adopt #acceptPlatformTime (currently it
is set to #monotonicForceNanosecondIncrement), and to remove the clock
policy options entirely. I expect that others may have different opinions.

Dave

  Name: Chronology-Core-dtl.14