[squeak-dev] [Pharo-dev] I am abandoning SqueakSource3, any takers?

Chris Cunnington brasspen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 04:18:37 UTC 2019

>Is it just the question of setting up nginx as a reverse proxy with ssl
>support
Yes.
or does Seaside/SqueakSource have issues because of absolute
>urls?
No. You could deploy Chris’s Personal SqueakSource on localhost on your laptop and then deploy that to a server. I can see why you’d think it has static URLs, but it doesn’t. Not really. More like application names extended by Lukas for project names.

SSProject allInstances first fullHomepageUrl 'http://www.squeaksource.com/Seaside.html’ <http://www.squeaksource.com/Seaside.html%E2%80%99>

Chris