[squeak-dev] HttpClient is intended to be used for...

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 09:13:58 UTC 2019

A good question:

Versions 3.2, 3.6, 3.8, 5.0, 5.1 and 5.2 all have HTTPClient.
e.g http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6569

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3747 is a good place to put a summary of
this question and discussion ....

There should also be discussion about a wrapper object so that Zn
(Pharo classes) based code may be executed in Squeak. I think there is
some code with which this was started.

--Hannes