[squeak-dev] [ANN] UziScript first pre-release!

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Jan 24 03:06:11 UTC 2019

> On 2019-01-23, at 6:40 PM, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
>
> Richo,
>
> Thank you for posting this. I watched the youtube playlist, and it
> gives a good overview of how UziScript is used.
>
> I hope to hear more about this project in the future, especially as
> it is used by teachers and students.

Likewise; this looks really interesting for teaching IoT type stuff.

The only question I have so far is why think of using blockly for the display of what is basically Scratch? We have a pretty good Scratch in Squeak already, there for the customising. It's faster, too.

tim
Strange OpCodes: REP: Randomly Execute Programmers