[squeak-dev] Howto use Nebraska properly?

Philip Bernhart philip.bernhart at posteo.de
Sun Jan 27 07:15:44 UTC 2019

Hello,

I simply found Nebraska and by Hand opened a Nebraska Server
on my local machine just to test screen sharing capabilities of
squeak.

But... I couldn't find out of how to connect a client to that server.
After I went down the rabbit hole for two hours, I still don't know
of how to connect a different squeak image to the server.

I looked into the Nebraska entry in the swiki
https://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/1356 and was still puzzled as it seems
to reference times long gone.

So how to use that thing or is it broken beyond repair?

Thanks,
Philip