[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Kernel-tonyg.1212.mcz

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Tue Jan 29 18:44:25 UTC 2019

Hi Tony,

You have to add your username and password to the Trunk repository. Open
the Monticello Browser, right click on the Trunk repository's line, select
edit repository info and change the content to:

MCHttpRepository
 	location: 'https://source.squeak.org/trunk'
 	user: 'tonyg'
 	password: '*****'

with your actuall password instead of stars of course.
Note that I used https instead of http, because SSL has recently been
enabled on source.squeak.org.

Once done, you'll be able to commit to Trunk directly, but I suggest you
only do that when you're 100% sure that your changes work.
I prefer to save work to the package cache first, then load it to a Trunk
image and once it works there, I just use the copy feature of MC to copy
the package to the Trunk.

Since you have already commited your changes to the Inbox, I suggest you
log in to https://source.squeak.org via a web browser, select the Inbox
repository, navigate to the Latest tab, find the package you want to move
to the Trunk, click on details, and finally click on the Move to The Trunk
button. That way you won't have to clean the packages from the Inbox.

Levente