[squeak-dev] Inbox packages descended from trunk Morphic-pre.1489 (was: The Inbox: Morphic-cmfcmf.1490.mcz)

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Wed Jul 3 06:46:41 UTC 2019

+1 for moving both Morphic-pre.1491 and Morphic-cmfcmf.1490 to trunk.

Best,
Marcel
Am 03.07.2019 02:46:45 schrieb David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com>:
tl;dr Is there any reason NOT to move/merge Morphic-pre.1491 and
Morphic-cmfcmf.1490 from inbox to trunk?

Descending from Morphic-pre.1489, we have Morphic-pre.1490 that was moved
from inbox to treated, and we also have Morphic-cmfcmf.1490 still in inbox.
Parallel to that, we also have inbox Morphic-pre.1491, with inbox Morphic-ct.1492
descended from it, and Morphic-ct.1492 depending on inbox Tools-ct.851 (and
presumably also Compiler-ct.407 and Tests-ct.412.

I have not tested these, but based on the well-documented commit notices
for Morphic-pre.1491 and Morphic-cmfcmf.1490, both should be moved/merged
to trunk.

The other inbox packages from Christoph Thiede appear to still be under
discussion on the list.

In the interest of reducing bit rot in the inbox, can anyone think of a
good reason that Morphic-pre.1491 and Morphic-cmfcmf.1490 should not go
into trunk now?

Thanks,
Dave