[squeak-dev] swiki source suited to recent Squeaks

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 13:14:51 UTC 2019

On 18/07/2019, 14:04, "tim Rowledge" <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:

> Hi Edgar,

> On 2019-07-18, at 3:01 AM, Edgar J. De Cleene
> <edgardec2005 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The short aswer is Chis modified old code
> for swiki and now runs in newer as
> 3.6.
> The question is:
> What you wish
> ?

I'd like to have a local swiki; nothing more complex than that.

Ideally
> we would have one that could run off the WebServer already in-image, but one
> based on Seaside would be fine too.

> If you wish run your own swiki I could
> made a 5.2 64 bit version of
> squearos.org , which is my living playground
> where I daily synch with real
> swiki and and all my stuff.
> Is VERY
> customizable with external html5,js,css and now with wasm.
>
> User of
> squearos.org is visita without pass

Sounds interesting

tim
--
tim Rowledge;
> tim at rowledge.org; http://www.rowledge.org/tim
"My name is Inigo Montoya. You
> killed my parent process. Prepare to vi!"

I remove some of current .image running http://www.squeakros.org for only
related to squeak , no s8 no my stuff and no wasm

Some notes here
http://190.193.252.204:9090/renderMe:Friendly%20Swiki

I limit the sycnh to 1 January 2018
Some picts
http://squeakros.org/Screen%20Shot%202019-07-19%20at%2009.41.51.jpg
http://squeakros.org/Screen%20Shot%202019-07-19%20at%2009.43.22.jpg

"app" Mac directory was zipped and transfer to Linux box
Some tweaks and run well

Edgar
@morplenauta