[squeak-dev] LargeInteger parsing (?) broken between 5.2b and update 18615

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Jul 20 16:49:56 UTC 2019

> On 2019-07-20, at 1:32 AM, Marcel Taeumel <marcel.taeumel at hpi.de> wrote:
>
> Maybe related to this? http://forum.world.st/The-Trunk-Kernel-nice-1224-mcz-td5098877.html

Perhaps?

More info as I descend into the depths of code I'd prefer never to have to think about -
All seems ok down to Parser>parseCue:noPattern:ifFail: where I can get down to the
[methNode := self method: noPattern context: cue]
    on: ReparseAfterSourceEditing
The debuggersteps to the Do block as usual and when I step over that in order to try the method:context: it simply locks up everything. Which is a bit of a surprise. That ReparseAfterSourceEditing isn't anything to do with recent Shout changes is it?

tim
Strange OpCodes: SLTMDL: Shift Left, Test Mask and Dim the Lights