[squeak-dev] Squeak interface to microsoft app automation?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Jul 24 19:50:29 UTC 2019

I'm trying to find any pointers to COM (or similar) interfaces for driving Windows apps (things like getting the text out of a word doc etc) for Squeak. So far all the googling has found way too many unrelated things, so I'm clearly not finding effective search terms. I really don't care about automated floor-squeak removal tools... and I don't seem to be homing in on anything useful.

Does anyone have any pointers?

tim
Why use one word when two polysyllabic agglomerates will do?