[squeak-dev] My pending contributions

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Tue Jul 30 07:36:26 UTC 2019

Hi Christoph,

it's on my to-do list. ;-)

Best,
Marcel
Am 29.07.2019 20:00:07 schrieb Christoph Thiede <christoph.thiede at student.hpi.de>:
Hi all,

over the past weeks, I uploaded several proposals into the inbox. There are
a few commits that haven't been resolved yet:

- Implement SyntaxErrorNotification>>#resume: (Compiler-ct.405 and
Tests-ct.412)
- Fix SyntaxErrorNotification>>#messageText (Compiler-ct.406)
- Fix two Compiler bugs (Compiler-ct.404 and Compiler-ct.407)
- SyntaxError: Preselect error message, and enable styling (Morphic-ct.1492
and Tools-ct.851)
- Implement #spawn on SearchBar (Tools-ct.850)
- Integrate TestRunner into Browser (SUnitTools-ct.5 and SUnitGUI-ct.70)
- Introduce context-dependent styling for Shout (ShoutCore-ct.66)
- Add Model>>#aboutToStyle:forMorph (ToolBuilder-Morphic-ct.228)
- Allow styling in Inspector's and Debugger's value panes (Tools-ct.852,
Tools-ct.853, and Tools-ct.854)

I would be very interested to know what is happening with them: Will anyone
review these changes, do you think they should be reworked? What are the
prerequisites for a commit to be released into Trunk? I am new to the
mailing list and not yet familiar with the usual processes. Should I always
write a separate email to ask for reviews?
I would be very happy about some feedback to my proposals! :)

Best,
Christoph