[squeak-dev] Is MethodHolder really part of Etoys and not Tools-Base?

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Thu Jun 13 06:24:35 UTC 2019

I think that CodeHolder should work with single instances of CompiledMethod or MethodReferences already. There should be no need for MethodHolder ... If not, CodeHolder would be just like a Workspace holding some code expressions. At least, I do not consider CodeHolder as an abstract superclass. :-)

Best,
Marcel