[squeak-dev] SqueakSSLTest failure/errors on macOS?

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Fri Jun 21 14:19:55 UTC 2019

Thanks for the clarification. I did not know there was a separate mechanism for ignoring tests in smalltalkCI beside #expectedFailures in the image. Do you happen to know what is the rationale for that? Especially when the build succeeds anyway.

It is a pity that the trunk is not green all the time. I wonder how difficult it would be to include information on failing tests in the download packages say as a known_test_failures.txt alongside the image file. It might help to increase the urge to fix them. Besides it would make it easier to find out whether one has introduced a regression.

- Bernhard