[squeak-dev] [Please Review] Refactoring for #literalsDo: etc.

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Mon Jun 24 12:32:46 UTC 2019

Hi all,

next round. Please find attached a changeset:

- senders browsing is only slightly slower but *thorough* all the time
- #hasLiteral: now also works for #>= and other special literals, even though not enumerable
- #literalsDo: enumerates the *raw* literals (for copy etc.) in that byte array (i.e. after header, before first byte code)
- #allLiteralsDo: enumerates the *real* literals, that is, it is thorough but skips special objects such as outer scope, method selector, and class binding -- (for #hasLiteral:, tools etc.)

I just thought about writing some tests for it but those would have to account for V3 vs. SistaV1. Hmmm... maybe just tests for #hasLiteral: and #allLiteralsDo:. Not that low-level #literalsDo:.

Best,
Marcel