[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Morphic-pre.1490.mcz

K K Subbu kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 09:02:05 UTC 2019

On 28/06/19 1:22 PM, Rein, Patrick wrote:
> We looked into this yesterday and IndentingListItemMorph having a nil
> #color actually has a meaning which is: Inherit the color from the
> containing list morph. This might be questionable by itself but the
> fix at least restores this mechanism.

Does current color of a item's container

a) *override* item's color while it is in the list, or
b) *overwrite* item's color while it is in the list

what happens to a Morph's color when it is removed from the list? Does
it revert to its original color or will it retain its last color in the
list?

Regards .. Subbu