[squeak-dev] [BUG] MouseWheel click and drag SketchMorph

K K Subbu kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 05:54:26 UTC 2019

On 28/02/19 7:44 PM, karl ramberg wrote:
> Hi,
> When I click and drag a SketchMorph with the mouse wheel, the
> SketchMorph jump to the top left corner of the screen, and then follows
> the mouse.
> I have the same issue on both Windows and Linux

I am unable to reproduce this on Squeak 5.2 #18231 (64b Ubuntu 16.04).
Could you please list the precise sequence?

BTW, I noticed that creating sketches from lasso or rubberband no longer
works. Only rectangle snip works :-(.

E.g.
    World-Menu -> new morph -> grab rectangle from screen
       draw rectangle in the balloon - drag a sketch.
    World-Menu -> new morph -> grab lasso from screen
       draw lasso in the balloon - no sketch
    ditto for grab rubber band from screen.

Regards .. Subbu