[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Graphics-ms.407.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Mar 22 07:22:35 UTC 2019

+1 Graphics must not depend on Morphic. Put it into an extension category such as "*MorphicExtras".

Best,
Marcel
Am 21.03.2019 17:22:17 schrieb Levente Uzonyi <leves at caesar.elte.hu>:
I haven't tried the code yet, but based on the commit message, this is a
great contribution. Perhaps it would be worth to create a complete tool
showing the actual results.
I think this code belongs to Morphic/MorphicExtras rather than Graphics.
Graphics doesn't depend on Morphic, and it shouldn't, but these changes
would introduce that dependency.

Levente