[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Morphic-sjce.1465.mcz

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Mon Mar 25 09:29:11 UTC 2019

Hi all

> On 25.03.2019, at 09:52, Marcel Taeumel <marcel.taeumel at hpi.de> wrote:
>
> Hi Eliot,
>
> yes, I would also prefer inheritance (e.g. CharacterArray between ArrayedCollection and String/Text) over MNU.

If we go that way, lets do it slightly GemStone-compatible where (for other reasons, admittedly) String inherits from
	CharacterCollection
(which is a SequenceableCollection).

I say slightly, because actually, Text there inherits from ArrayedCollection from when Dale ported that from Squeak to GemStone…

Best regards
	-Tobias