[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Graphics-nice.408.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Mon May 20 08:05:39 UTC 2019

Hi Nicolas,

maybe we can refresh this map in #cleanUp: for the release-building process.

Best,
Marcel
Am 18.05.2019 01:50:44 schrieb David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com>:
+1 from me also.

For consistency checking, a test such as this should be sufficient:

ColorTest>>testAllColorNamesAreMappedAsRBG
"Ensure that all named colors have an entry in the RGBToNames map"
Color colorNames do:
[ :nm | self deny: (Color fromString: nm) name isNil ]

I do not see a need for different registration mechanism.

Dave