[squeak-dev] Help: fonts in PluggableTextSpec

K K Subbu kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Mon May 20 11:59:18 UTC 2019

Marcel,

Thank you for merging this patch into main line. Tim had reported issues
with fonts in an earlier posting on 23 Jul 2018:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2018-July/199634.html

With this fix, the fonts came out as intended in fontSizeSummary but
because it modified a class that goes into almost all tools I wasn't
sure if I had injected any side effect.

Regards .. Subbu