[squeak-dev] Proposal: Morphs in Text

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed May 29 16:42:20 UTC 2019

> On 2019-05-28, at 11:51 PM, Marcel Taeumel <marcel.taeumel at hpi.de> wrote:
>
> Yes, I also think that textAnchorType refers to further interaction between morph and the surrounding text (layout or paragraph).

Generically thinking, for stuff like this it might be worth taking a look at the code for the Sophie project. We did a *lot* of text handling. I certainly won't claim we did it perfectly but it was quite good looking and reasonably fast - for example loading documents faster than Word.

tim
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.