[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Collections-ct.827.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri May 31 21:53:41 UTC 2019

Hi Christoph,

It would be preferable to move #joinSeparatedBy: to Collection than
increase the existing API with a new, differently-named method that
does the same thing.

Just in case you weren't aware -- if its the same implementation and
you wish to preserve original author and timestamp information
(recommended), you can use drag-and-drop to move the method!   Open
two windows side-by-side, one on Collection, the other on
SequenceableCollection.   Select joinSeparatedBy: and drag it to that
category in Collection.  Done.  No new tests needed either, since they
already exist.

 - Chris