[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Collections-cmm.858.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Wed Nov 6 07:23:51 UTC 2019

> ...  but one thing I've begun doing lately is, when I introduce an accessor _only_ because of printing, I've been starting it out in 'printing' too, for ease of collecting "related methods" together.

That's a good first step. However, as soon as in Trunk (or shipped for that matter), I suppose that -- for the users -- the class itself will become the first, obvious relationship for its methods. And putting it in "accessing" might also transport the information that it is actually usable in public and not like "private use for printing only".

Here is a small anecdote: