[squeak-dev] Revert to previous version is broken in trunk

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Nov 7 02:33:22 UTC 2019

As usual, the act of my hitting the <send> button on an email has caused
the question to answer itself.

The problem is caused by the change to ChangeList>>toggleListIndex: that
was introduced in Tools-mt.910. Reverting that method change makes method
change reverting work again.

I don't know what the correct fix should be, but no doubt I will think
of it a few minutes after I hit the <send> button ;-)

Dave