[squeak-dev] Changeset: ShoutAttribute & semi-styling

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Mon Nov 11 11:35:01 UTC 2019

I even read Java and C with proportional fonts these days. And hope that
people don't format their comments or declarations in tables too often...

So I would not be a fan of monospacing code in the help topics either.

Thiede, Christoph <Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de> schrieb am
Mo., 11. Nov. 2019, 12:20: