[squeak-dev] workspace issue

David Duke duke.j.david at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 10:21:24 UTC 2019

H Marcel,

My imageisn't #18232 it is #18229;here are the full details from About
Squeak

Squeak5.2-18229-64bit-201810190412-Windows\djd-dev-64bit.image
Squeak5.2
latest update: #18229
Current Change Set: Unnamed
Image format 68021 (64 bit)

I attach a screenshot. Its a window shot rather than a squeak. Whilst I can
take one
I was unsure how to output a screenshot from within squeak itself .

Preferences. I'm unsure which might be relevant.

Compiler: allow underscore assignment/selectors; allow block argument
assignment
Tools:uesUnified  Message Labels is set though I'm unclear that this is
relevant

If you can narrow down to a category I can report all settings.
I don't have many change sets installed, the only relevant one might be the
Whisker Browser,

--
David Duke
Professor of Computer Science