[squeak-dev] The Inbox: System-kfr.1072.mcz

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 03:54:18 UTC 2019

Hi Marcel,

Yes, I have noticed the some of crusty AA around the edges, and it's
annoying, I'd love to fix that.

Verdana.  That's the font I remember liking in Eclipse and Squeak back when
it could be selected.  Is it working again?  I know nothing about the
formats and technologies and licensing.

Maybe I'll give Darkmap another shot but thought I'd see whether there are
any other alternatives to try.  You may be surprised to hear that I believe
I felt one or two mini hot-flashes of "clausterphobia" a couple of times
when using Darkmap.  It fills out the blackspace with a lot more pixels
lit.  The thinner letters feel "lighter", quicker and more malleable to me.

thanks,
  Chris