[squeak-dev] The Trunk: System-ct.1107.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Wed Oct 2 07:32:35 UTC 2019

Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of System to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/System-ct.1107.mcz

Name: System-ct.1107
Author: ct
Time: 1 October 2019, 4:30:20.065339 pm
UUID: de49d2b3-27eb-6d48-8afa-2a93b8b0ed51
Ancestors: System-mt.1102

Fixes bug in #allImplementorsOf:localTo: concerning duplicates, revealed in Tests-ct.419
== text below is ignored ===
Ancestors: System-mt.1102

System-mt.1102:
	Adds a simple, yet convenient, way to scale icons for demo/hi-dpi mode.

A no-scale takes about 150 nanoseconds on my machine, which should be okay --- performance-wise --- for existing tools. Maybe we can improve the code a little bit more for the default scale.

Note that one could also use icons with s higher resolution, which would then be down-scaled to the reference extent...

A	ChangeSet class>>removeEmptyChangeSets
M	ChangeSet class>>removeEmptyUnnamedChangeSets
M	MethodReference
M	Preferences class>>changeFontSize:
M	Preferences class>>setDefaultFonts:
M	Preferences class>>useFormsInPaintBox
A	Project>>interruptSystem:
M	Project>>previewImageForm
D	Project>>setViewSize:
A	Project>>transcript
A	Project>>userDelete
A	Project>>viewSize:
M	SmalltalkImage>>handleUserInterrupt
M	SystemNavigation>>allImplementorsOf:localTo:
A	ToolSet class>>browseMethod:
M	Utilities class>>initializeCommonRequestStrings

=============== Diff against System-mt.1102 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: SystemNavigation>>allImplementorsOf:localTo: (in category 'query') -----
  allImplementorsOf: aSelector localTo: aClass
  	"Answer a sorted collection of all the methods that are named aSelector in, above, or below the given class."

  	| result |
+ 	result := Set new.
- 	result := OrderedCollection new.
  	{ aClass theNonMetaClass. aClass theMetaClass } do: [ :baseClass |
  		baseClass withAllSuperAndSubclassesDoGently: [ :class |
  			(class includesSelector: aSelector) ifTrue: [
  				result add: (MethodReference class: class selector: aSelector) ] ] ].
+ 	^result sorted!
- 	^result sort!